Establish Ministry Strategy (Edit)
Ministry Sustainability: Christian Cultural Beliefs That Limit Your Ministry (BRETT WRITE)
Ministry Sustainability: Resource Allocation & Pruning (Edited)
Ministry Sustainability: High Performance Leaders & Burnout (EDITed)
Ministry Sustainability: Staffing A Digital Ministry (EDITED)
Ministry Sustainability: Solve Your Volunteer Problems Forever (EDITed)
Ministry Sustainability: Monetization
Ministry Sustainability: Building A Team Of Advisors (EDITed)
Ministry Growth: Jesus' 5 Step Outreach Strategy (EDIT)
Ministry Growth: The Secret To The Perfect Gospel Presentation With None Of The Awkwardness (BRETT WRITE)
Ministry Growth: Create Your Discipleship Strategy (BRETT WRITE)
Ministry Growth: Analytic Data - What Works & What Doesn't
Ministry Growth: Keyword Research Training (FILM THEN WRITE)
Ministry Growth: Website Design & User Experience Design
Church Growth: How To Create Impactful Church Graphics
Ministry Growth: Content Creation & On Page SEO Training
Ministry Growth: Live & Online Church Service Strategy
Ministry Growth: Digital & Physical Launch Training
Ministry Growth: Church Product Pages That Sell
Ministry Growth: Follow Up Strategy That Generates Engagement
Ministry Growth: How To Create Unlimited Value For Your Audience (EDIT)
Find Your Churchgoer Journey Forerunners
- One of the most important things marketers know that is apparently a big secret is that what I think as the marketer, DOESNT MATTER. That goes for you too. What you think your audience wants doesn’t matter. What you think are the best steps for them, doesn’t matter. What matters is what they actually expect to do, what they are willing to do, what they feel they need to do. Many times what you think the correct step should be is NOT the step people are willing to take, even though it’s a great step.
- Identify a few key people in your ministry who are already living examples of a person who has reached and is living out your promised land.
- Reverse engineer the steps they took that successfully delivered them to the promised land God is calling your ministry too.
- You may also personally contacting these individuals and asking what worked for them, what really engaged them in your ministry, why they took it so far.
- Be aware that until you have data flowing in that confirms that these steps produce fruit, they are in flux. You may have to swich out a step here and there to test if the process would be more effective if you had some other actions step in place of your second step or third step, etc.
- This is know in marketing as A/B testing.
Leave a Reply